Many of us work full time jobs and spend a large percentage of our time in the workplace. Unfortunately, this means that sometimes people encounter incidents and injuries while we they are at work. We understand the complex laws that are involved in workers compensation cases. Our goal is to protect the rights of injured workers in the El Paso area.
You Deserve Compensation for Workplace Injuries
If you’ve been injured in a workers comp case, you deserve compensation for:
- Medical treatment for your injuries
- Compensation for time loss if the injury prevents you from working
- Loss of earning power benefits if you must work a lighter job afterward
- Vocational retraining if you aren’t able to return to previous work
- Permanent partial disability if applicable
- Structured settlements for those over 55 years of age
- L & I pension if unable to return to work
We Will Give Your Case the Attention it Deserves
Every workers comp case is entirely unique, and each should be treated as so. There is no single best approach to these kinds of claims. Many people are able to return to their jobs, while others must take steps necessary to find a new career or position. Regardless of your individual situation, we will handle the legal aspect of your case while you focus on recovering.
Contact Quinonez Law Firm Today
If you or someone you know has been injured while at work, give us a call. We specialize in workers comp cases and will make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to set up a consultation with an expert workers comp attorney.